Content featured on this website may be reproduced partly or fully, free of charge, after taking proper permission by sending a mail to Web Information Manager (wim[dot]rth[at]nic[dot]in).
However, the content has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. It's content, if referred to and/or forms a part of content of another website, the content-source must be appropriately acknowledged.
However, the permission to reproduce this content shall not extend to any content which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
Website Monitoring Plan
Being a citizen centric website, it is well monitored to ensure efficient disbursal of services to the citizens. There are regular checks maintained to monitor the performance of the website focusing on different aspects of the website
- Functionality – The website is well monitored for checking the effectiveness of the functional aspects. All the modules are tested for functionality in timely manner
- Performance – The website accrues traffic related to different services offered by the Ministry respective to type of users. Frequent testing is done to measure the performance of the website to ensure negligible downtime for users
- Broken Links – The website is regularly tested to ensure that there are no broken links or error pages throughout. Each module undergoes thorough testing where sanity of all the links are checked
- Traffic Analysis – The website undergoes regular stress testing, spike testing and other testing endeavors to ensure that traffic is well managed by the website and meticulous tracking of traffic is done to ensure well managed servers.
- Feedback – Every module of the website has been equipped with features to gather/ capture feedback from the user. The detailed analysis of feedback helps us bring about necessary changes to the website whenever needed.