Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Government of India
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways

Can I remove any class of vehicle after submission of the application?


Steps to follow to apply for service withdrawn:
1. Visit
2. Select concerned state
3. Click on "Services Withdrawn by an Applicant" License" from "Others" menu
4. Enter OTP
5. Submit your Request
This Service is available as per states customization.