Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Government of India
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways

I have a Driving license issued in one state but I need to apply for a licence for another category of vehicle in a different state, with my current proof of address


Permanent licence is issued from the same state your learner is issued.