Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Government of India
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways

I have moved to a different state, how do I apply for a No Objection Certificate?


a) Visit
b) If you are New User Kindly "Register" First or Login and Continue
c) Click on "Online Services" and Select "NOC"
d) Enter your Registration No. and Last 5 Digit of Chassis No and Click on "Validate Regn_no/Chasi_no"
e) Click on Generate OTP and Enter OTP and Click on Submit Button
f) Enter "Service Details"
g) Update "Insurance Details"
h) Review Fee Panel and Proceed
i) Pay fee as it Shows
j) Receipt Generated
k) After this application will be moved to RTO for further processing